Thursday 7 July 2011

New opportunities present themselves.

The internet is being a dark temptress, and I have to pull myself away soon, but I felt that it would not be fair to go to bed without posting tonight.

I stayed up until 2:30am yesterday on the internet... Posted some more photos of myself and spoke to a few guys for way too long... But totally worth it. It's great to find some people out there who know how to talk dirty and make me wet. I've been chatting some more today, the past two days I've been more turned on than I have been in a long while. I found my old Butterfly vibrator yesterday and wowee it is good. So I can now sit there talking dirty with the Butterfly sitting nicely on my clit doing its work. In fact I'm going to put it on right now.

Mmmmm yes that's much better... Please excuse any typos from this point on....

So someone online suggested that I try swinging. I had actually considered this a couple of years ago, but then just forgot about it. I think it's actually a pretty good idea, sticking with this whole 'being single and trying new things' project...
Oh God the Butterfly is pulsing.... Mmmm...

I will keep you guys posted, but in the meanwhile I'm going to go cum now.
Goodnight.



No comments:

Post a Comment