Monday 5 November 2012

So much to say.

It's about time I write this post!

It's a warm night and I'm sitting on my bedroom floor with a lit candle listening to Coldplay after painting my nails. Totally zen haha.

I have quite a lot to update on, so I think I'll divide this entry into sections.


THIRD BASE
I stayed over at the house of the girl I'd been seeing. Goes without saying, given her profession, that she had an awesome body. And really big boobs, they were fun to play with! But she had a nipple piercing in each side, and I found it strange, they looked great- but I just didn't know what to do with them!
Anyway, she went down on me for a good half hour, and behind her was a mirrored wall, so I just watched her gorgeous ass while she ate me out. It was such a huge turn on. However it was the "time of month" for her, so that was as far as it went, which frustrated me because I was so ready to pop my girl-cherry!
Anyway, after that night a few things happened, not major so I'll skim over them, but the general idea is that I don't think I should see her as more than a friend anymore, we are just not a good fit for one another's mental health.
So that's where that chapter ends, for now anyway.

HERE'S MY NUMBER
I went out with a group of friends and got preeeetty solidly plastered. It was one of those "I don't give a fuck" nights, I wasn't out to impress anyone or hoping for any action.
Those are always the times when things fall into your lap.
We were leaving one bar to go to a gay club, and walked past a guy who seemed pretty good looking. We had some drunken banter and left to get into my friend's car. As he was pulling out onto the road, I decided I wanted to give the guy my number, so my amazing bro-friend went around the block for me. In my mind I was all smooth talking and flirtatious, but in reality I probably stumbled over and shoved a crumpled bit of paper in his hand, breathing on him with my vodka breath.
Either way he called me straight up saying "this really sexy girl just gave me her number but I'm not sure if it's real". I was probably a major smart-ass, in my IDGAF mood that night, and he said he'd call me the next day. I thought yeahhh sure.
But he did!
He's gone overseas, but maybe I'll catch up with him when he's back.
And that's that.


CALL ME MAYBE
So that same night we moved onto the gay club. I was grinding like crazy with one of my guy friends, when this girl looked at me from across the dance floor, laughing.
She was stunning. Brown hair swept across her face, deep blue eyes shining out from beneath. A Bohemian, windswept look to her, with such adorable femininity. I had no doubt in my mind that this girl was straight- a "fag hag", if you'll pardon the expression.
But she seemed to be enjoying my ridiculous dance moves, and I was still not giving a flaming crap, so I extended my hand out to her and she joined me in a dance.
And this pretty little straight girl moved in closer.
And closer.
And closer.
Until I could see that this girl was no fag hag, but rather quite possibly the hottest lesbian in the country. And she had a British accent! We danced and talked and made out, and eventually she had to leave. I didn't think she'd be interested in anything more, and I almost sarcastically said "you can leave, but only when you've given me your number". It was then that I realised she already had her phone out.
Yada yada yada, and we ended up going on a few dates. She. Is. Awesome. We really get along, and she is as gorgeous when I'm sober. At least three of my friends have crushes on her.
Last week, she came out with my school friends, and ended up coming back to my place.
Yes, I popped my girl-cherry. I lost my lezginity.
And it was awesome.

I couldn't believe how much hotter she is without clothes. It's amazing. She is incredible. I wish I could paint a picture with my mind and project it onto the sky for all the world to see. This level of beauty should not be kept a secret.
Dear God.

Believe it or not I'm a pretty awkward person, so when we got to my room I said "I can give you some pyjamas if you want". She replied with "only if you're offended by me being in my underwear", and stripped down to bra and underpants. Then she crawled into bed next to me.
She has the softest, perkiest breasts. And got so incredibly wet.
It's funny, you think you know all about your gender and your body, but there's so much to learn just by being on the other side!
I had no idea we get that wet! And feeling her cum was absolutely incredible! Her entire body shook, and with my fingers inside her I could feel her pulsing. She cums so easily, it's incredible.
She got me closer than I have ever been with anyone (other than when I have actually cum, of course), and it was only when I realised I was about to cum that I tensed up and didn't. I think if I work on relaxing she will actually be able to bring me to orgasm.
I made her cum once by going down on her, then once again with my fingers, and again in the morning.
I haven't seen her since because we've both been studying, but I will see her again. She's so gorgeous.
She goes back to London in exactly a month, which fucking blows, but I'm just going to enjoy my time with her while I have her here.
She's beautiful.


TRICK OR TREAT
And lastly, Halloween- I got myself some action on Wednesday and Thursday nights, although Thursday wasn't really action, and barely deserves a mention. In fact all it was was a drunken make-out with a 20 year old guy in his car, but he wouldn't sleep with me because my eyes were scary (I had in Halloween contacts), so I went home. Hahaha.
But Wednesday, I went to a friend's party, and again had no intention of picking up, I'd only just slept with my English girl on Monday, anyway!
Long story short, apartment party in the city ended up being relocated to a rooftop further up the road. Such a warm, gorgeous night.
The guy whose rooftop it was and I got talking. He was interesting, and somehow managed to talk me into bed without even kissing me. It was so strange! We spoke for ages, and I got cold so he put his arm around me, and it became quite clear we were into one another. We were interrupted and ended up merging into the group, but he asked me to sit next to him on the couch, and put his arm around me. We kept talking, and he asked me to go downstairs. I had a friend with me who was staying at my place, so I told him I couldn't. But we were both so incredibly frustrated, and there was such a tension between us.
So I told my friend to wait, and went downstairs. I told him this was weird, because we hadn't even kissed, what if there's no chemistry. So he kissed me in the hallway, and thank God it was good!
He took me to his room on the 9th floor, with a huge window and a view of the city. It was good sex- relaxed, fun, friendly. He was good with his hands and tongue. He wouldn't let me touch him, which was interesting, but we'd already had a discussion upstairs about how he doesn't like receiving head (mind blown) for various reasons I didn't agree with... Anyway, so that didn't surprise me.
I was worried he'd be the "making love" type, but after a lot of foreplay and some gentle sex, he softly flipped me over, pulled my hair, and fucked me from behind. It was just what I needed.

He was the funniest guy in the world afterwards- I've never seen anyone so excited to have just had sex! He was all "wooo, yeahhh! yeahhhh!!!". It was HILARIOUS! I think we high-fived about three times. And he didn't want to wipe my makeup off his face.

He asked me how he compares to a girl. My answer was that the girl I was with Monday gave the best head I had ever received. But girls can't throw you down and fuck you.

Sometimes I just need to be pounded.





No comments:

Post a Comment